Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Trip with my Pets #holidayroads

I so excited to be one of the 10 contestants chosen by Collective Bias to go on a trip with my 2 doggies. I have 2 chihuahuas that are going to travel with me to Sandusky Ohio in late July. We are using the Bergan Auto harness so our chihuahuas can have a safe trip with us. As I go on my trip..I will be doing alot of videos and taking lots of pictures.. Stay tuned for more as our trip begins. http://berganexperience.com/travelharness/index.htm Here is the start of my getting ready! This whrrl story is our shopping trip to Walmart to buy our Bergan Harnesses.
More check-ins at Walmart
Powered by Whrrl
Throughout my trip I will be keeping everyone posted on our fun! So make sure to check back. I will have a giveaway also! #holidayroads Please feel free to visit and post your summer trips to the Holiday Roads site. http://holidayroads.info Cecile Disclosure: I am being compensated for my trip. My thoughts and opinions are always 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. Great job! Cannot wait to read more about your trip! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 2 four legged friends are such cuties. Can't wait to see how much fun they have on their trip!

    ReplyDelete