Saturday, August 21, 2010

Peanuts "Snoopy Alarm Clock" Review


It's Time for Peanuts!!


"Sleeping is an art" quotes Snoopy on the side of the box, and I second that!! LOL :) I was in Rite Aid's earlier this week picking up a few things and came across an aisle that was glowing. (note: the aisle wasn't actually glowing but the glow from my smile when I saw this beautifully crafted alarm clock with SNOOPY!) I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this, I was excited!! They actually had 3 different clocks to choose from but this one caught my eyes the most. They also had a stunning yellow Peanuts alarm clock with Charlie Brown on it and as well as a yellow wall clock with almost the entire Peanuts Gang on it. I couldn't resist especially it only being $9.99.

(Note: After personally checking multiple stores, not every Rite Aid's locations has them. Stores may vary.)

It has many incredible features, everything from it's original two bell design to it's classic Linus and Lucy song. This is definitely a great addition to any genuine Peanuts collector or anyone in general who adores Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang. With it's enduring icons Snoopy and Charlie Brown, the Peanuts Gang appeals to every generation with it's true simple everyday wisdoms, wit and unique perspective on life.

This is truly a beautiful designed alarm clock with a touch of an extraordinary icon who has made a name for himself throughout the decades, Snoopy. Celebrating their 60th Anniversary, you can definitely count on more Peanuts Collectables ahead for this year.

Hopefully soon there will be the release of the "Peanuts 1980's Collection Vol. 1" on dvd as well. The 1960's, 1970's Vol. 1-2 Collection was simply amazing remastered. I truly enjoyed them as much as I have throughout the years.



Disclosure: This product was purchased with my own money and all opinions and thoughts are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment