Wednesday, May 25, 2011

#DogCollarCharms


Do you love your pets? I love mine so very much :) I buy alot of things for my pets. I have 5 adult Chihuahuas(Cosmoe, Fudge, Tinker Bell, Fancy, and Precious) , a Black Lab/ Blue Heeler puppy (Jayda), and a Persian cat (Ava). We recently had 2 beautiful baby Chihuahua girls born last Friday :) All my chihuahuas have their own wardrobes! Jayda has lots of toys but no clothes lol... I spoil my 4 legged babies rotten!

I recently was honored to be working with DogCollarCharms.com through Social Fabric. DogCollarCharms have this really cool charm for your pet. I was able to try it out and I really love it. You can personalize this charm with a personal picture of your family or whatever else you want to use. I chose Jayda for this one because she is bigger and if I did one for 1 Chihuahua...I would have to make 4 more for the rest..lol

I love this charm so much. I take Jayda everywhere I go including work. She goes around and shows off her charm. Everyone has commented on this awesome looking unique charm. I definately recomend this to everyone.

Here is my "ThisMoment"... I hope you enjoy it and it also shows each step on how to make your own charm and of course also shows off my beautiful Jayda :)


This is a picture of Jayda with her new Charm on her collar. Doesnt she just look so cute? I recomend this charm to everyone who has a pet. These charms are personable and really nice. It is also a great gift idea for anyone who loves to spoil their pets :)


Disclosure: This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions are 100% my own.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love it! Jayda looks like she really likes her new bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The charms really stand out against the dark fur. Thanks for sharing your post!

    ReplyDelete