Thursday, December 16, 2010

Tis The Season


The time of the year has again arrived upon us... Christmas! This is a very special time for me :) My favorite holiday... I love giving gifts and seeing the smiles on all the kids' faces as they open their presents. I love the beautiful lights, I love all the decorations, the smells of all the holiday scents, the baking, the joy, and most of all spending time with family and friends.

This year was a really hard year for me, My dog grooming shop went out of business, and so I have been trying to support my son on a very low income. I had a job but it just wasnt enough.. Ive been trying to sell on ebay but that also is very slow moving. I am presently looking for a job but havent had any luck. I am trying to look on the bright side of all of this! I still have my family and my friends and I have shelter for my son and I. We don't always have food but we manage. 

So this year this time of the year is especially hard. I did manage to get a little something for everyone on my list but to me its just not enough :( 


I am thankful for everything that everyone has done for me, I appreciate it so much. This post is to thank all my friends and family for what they have done this year for me, each in their own special way. Thank you so much :)

I am hoping next year is a better year for my family. I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2011.

Much Love, Cecile

No comments:

Post a Comment