Monday, January 3, 2011

A Peanuts Holiday #canyoutopthis

 I wanted to share with everyone my #canyoutopthis project with the Elmer's Tri Fold Poster Board.
I am a huge collector of Snoopy and The Peanuts Gang, so I was inspired  to do a Christmas scene of the famous Charlie Brown Tree with The Peanuts Gang. Here is my finished project...



Here are some of the supplies we used for the project... The Elmer's Tri Fold poster board, Elmer's glue, markers, coton balls, red colored poster board, blue paint, scissors, the famous Charlie Brown tree, a baby blanket, and a few christmas decorations.


This project was very time consuming but we had so much fun creating it :)


First Brian drew all the Peanuts Characters...




I then colored each character...


Once they were all colored...I cut out everyone.
We then painted the top half of the tri fold with blue paint, then we glued all the characters on it in their places. We then made the dog house out of the red poster board and decorated it with Christmas lights and stockings.




As we were creating this project... Brian of course had to make a little joke as the constant jocker he is... so here it is!!! lol


After everything was glued, we glued on the cotton balls for the snow falling and for the top of the dog house. We set the Charlie Brown tree in its place and Linus used his blanket for the tree skirt :).... and taa dah the project was final! I am so happy with the way it turned out... I never realized how creative I could be :)

Cecile

3 comments: