Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro dog food #ilovemydog

Today I went to Walmart to shop for a new dog food for my 4 Chihuahuas. I was shopping for Kibble 'n Bits Bistro dog food, one of the new varieties of  Kibbles 'n Bits. I was selected by Collective Bias and #ilovemydog to do a shop for the dog food. I always like to try new dog food and my dogs enjoy the changes once in a while.

As we went to Walmart, we went to the pet section. We noticed a huge variety of different brands of dog food, some higher priced then others. There were different flavors of all types. We got a bag of the Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro. A 16 lbs bag was $11.48, a very good price I thought.


I thought the bag was very appealing on both the front and the back. I noticed right away the 4 circles with the different nutrients in the food. 100% complete and balanced nutrition, antioxidents rich for a healthy immune system, high quality protein for strong muscles, and bursting oven roasted beef flavors and goodness with lots of vitamins and minerals. I also liked the easy zip closing to keep the food fresh. I noticed on the side the was a chart with a guide of the amounts per pound to feed your dog! The front of the bag showed an actual picture of the size of the kibble so I wasn't surprised when I opened the new bag.  I loved the fact that there was soft and hard kibbles in the bag and also loved the variety of each kibble.


We came home and put the new dog food to the test. Out of my 4 chihuahuas, my 2 boys are always ready to eat :), the 2 girls are a little more picky and not as eager but they actually ate some and seemed to enjoy it...although they are more camera shy. It was hard to take pictures of them eating...but I had no problem with the boys :) They are always happy to eat especially when its a new variety to try.
I was very happy to see that all my dogs were happy and seemed to be very satisfied with this new brand of dog food. Taste is obviously a big success with them and the good nutrition is a big success with me. 

 
I wanted to add that as I was doing my blog, Brian was going through this weeks coupons and found a $2.00 off coupon for the Kibbles 'n Bits Bistro dog food!!! Thats too bad we just saw it now but I guess I will use it next time :)
This will teach me to look at all the coupons before I go shopping next time!








Here is my Whrrl story: 
Powered by Whrrl



I was compensated by Collective Bias for this shop. all opinions are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. There was a $2.00 off coupon attached to the bags when I purchased mine last week but I didn't even think to look in the paper this weekend. Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete